HOW TRUMP HAS MADE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
After the smoke clears from President Trump's contentious tweets, bombastic statements, bickering with "fake news" media (which give him over 90% negative coverage) and distractions from the deep state....undeniable, historically impressive facts are evident. And they will boost his 2020 re-election bigly:
1. EXECUTIVE ORDERS: Trump is signing executive orders at a dizzying pace.
He's deregulating the economy and cutting regulations at a pace no other president ever has. In doing so, ended nearly 1,000 of Obama era stifling regulations. Trump's executive orders have unleashed the American economy and military, cut billions of dollars, boosted law enforcement and helped clear the path to accomplish his bold "America First" agenda:
2. ECONOMY: Did something not seen since 2005 —growth at a 3% for three quarters in a row.How Trump made it happen.
3. JOBS: The number of employed are at a record high (after hitting 8 new record highs), over 3 million new jobs created, unemployment rate at a record low and job openings are at a record high. How Trump made it happen.
4. HOUSEHOLD WEALTH: Reached a record high at $98.7 trillion. How Trump made it happen.
5. WAGES: Hourly wages are the highest since 2009. How Trump made it happen.
6. STOCK MARKET: Since Trump won the Presidency the stock market has over 80 record new highs, reached 7 major milestones (20,000, 21,000, 22,000, 23,000, 24,000, 25,000 and 26,000), broke the record for the fastest 500, 1,000, 2,000, 3,000, 4,000, 5,000, 6,000 and 7,000 point increases and up over 40%. How Trump made it happpen.
7. RADICAL ISLAM: The day Trump was inaugurated — an estimated 35,000 ISIS fighters held approximately 17,500 square miles of territory in both Iraq and Syria. Today the U.S. military estimates the remaining 1,000 or so fighters occupy roughly 1,900 squares miles of mostly barren desert primarily in Syria. How Trump made it happen.
8. COURTS: The most ever federal appeals judges confirmed during the first year of a presidency, including a Supreme Court Justice. How Trump made it happen.
9. TAXES: Passed the largest tax cut reform in history. An estimated 80% of Americans (including 90% of wage earners) will get some sort of a tax break with the $1.5 trillion overhaul plan. How Trump made it happen.
10. ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION: Is at a 45 year low. How Trump made it happen.
11. REFUGEES: Admissions have fallen 77% and now at an all time low. How Trump made it happen.
12. CRIME: 2017 had the second lowest rate since 1990 in overall crime, violent crime, and murder; The number of law enforcement officers killed in the line of duty dropped to the second-lowest in 58 years; An 83% increase in arrests of MS-13 gang members. How Trump made it happen.
13. DRUGS: U.S. drug approvals for new life saving drugs hit a 21-year high in 2017, treating everything from cancer to rare genetic diseases, and nearly double 2016's approvals; The southern border wall prototypes have been built and tested. The wall will be the best weapon against illegal drugs where over 90% is coming over from Mexico. How Trump helped make it happen.
14. ABORTION: The U.S. abortion rate is at an all time low. How Trump helped make it happen.
15. HOMES: Home ownership rate rose for first time since 2004 and national home prices surge to new record high. How Trump made it happen.
16. ENVIRONMENT: Seven cleaned-up toxic sites were removed from the Superfund National Priorities List in 2017. How Trump helped make it happen.
17. EDUCATION: Decreased the role of the federal government by giving states and local communities more power over decision-making; Expanded access to STEM (Science Technology Engineering and Math ducation); Directed at least $200 million a year to technology education grants for women and minorities. How Trump made it happen.
18. ENERGY: US crude oil exports and production hit an all-time; The U.S. made record-breaking progress in renewable energy with increasing solar and wind power capacity. How Trump helped make it happen.
19. FOREIGN RELATIONS: Trump is the first ever foreign leader to dine in the Forbidden City of modern China and the first U.S. President ever to visit Jerusalem's Western Wall. He had the longest foreign trip of any U.S. President since 1992. He also received unprecedented lavish welcomes from the countries he visited; Slapped sanctions on rogue nations Cuba, North Korea and Iran. Also put sanctions on Russia. And convinced North Korea to end its nuclear program. How Trump made it happen.
20. HEALTHCARE: Eliminated Obamacare mandated costs, taxes and regulations that were imposing heavy “fiscal burdens" on the majority of American individuals, families, businesses and healthcare providers. How Trump made it happen.
21. HOSTAGES: Successfully negotiated the release of several American hostages that were detained abroad in different countries. How Trump made it happen.
22. HUMAN RIGHTS: Signed multiple executive orders against “serious human rights abuse and corruption around the world"; Sanctioned multiple individual and entity human rights violators; Took military action against human rights violater, Syria. How Trump made it happen.
23. LEGAL IMMIGRATION: Created an overall stronger vetting process for legal immigrants coming to America. How Trump made it happen.
24. MILITARY: Gave largest military pay raise in 10 years.; Also signed a bill that authorizes a $700 billion budget for the military and $591 billion for non-defense funding.. How Trump made it happen.
25. MINORITIES: Both black and hispanic unemployment is now at an all-time low. How Trump made it happen.
26. NATIONAL DEBT/SPENDING: Decreased the US debt by $1.1 trillion less than President Obama by the end of their respective first years in office. Trump is the first US President in more than 50 years that has decreased the Debt to GDP ratio in his first year in office by more than 1%. How Trump made it happen.
27. SANCTUARY CITIES: Cracking down by stripping federal grant money to cities that illegally defy federal law and protect illegal immigrants from being deported, even if they committed a crime while living in the U.S illegally. How Trump is making it happen.
28. SPACE: Revived the National Space Council for the first time in 25 years. How Trump made it happen.
29. SPECIAL INTERESTS: Implemented unprecedented government lobbying bans. How Trump made it happen.
30. TRADE: The U.S. trade deficit dropped 2.7% to an 11 month low. The deficit also fell 19.2% in the 3rd quarter (smallest imbalance in three years). How Trump made it happen.
31. UNITED NATIONS: Successfully pressured the UN to cut spending and to unanimously put more sanctions on North Korea. How Trump made it happen.
32. VETERANS: Military veteran unemployment rate is at a historic low; Veterans now allowed to go outside the VA medical system for care; Legislation now makes it easier for the VA to fire employees for misconduct while better protecting staffers who bring wrongdoing to light. How Trump made it happen.
33. WELFARE PROGRAMS: For the first time in half a century states can impose work or job training requirements for recipients of the Medicaid government program. Also the number of food stamps has hit a six-year low. How Trump made it happen.
34. WOMEN: Hired more women for cabinet level positions in his first year than any other president. And unemployment for women is at an 18 year low and a record number of women are employed. . How Trump made it happen.
35. TRANSPARENCY: President Trump has taken unprecedented steps to be the most transparent Presidency in American history. How Trump made it happen.
36. INFRASTRUCTURE: Announced plans for a $1.5 trillion infrastructure investment plan. How Trump made it happen.
37: REGULATIONS: The Trump administration has issued fewer than half that number of regulations then both George W Bush and Obama administrations. How Trump has made it happen.